While writing this I’m still amazed how good this chocolate mug cake turned out to be. It is not only very simple, but also healthy. I can’t really explain to you why this recipe turned out to be so rich, sweet, moist and fudgy without the use of for example eggs. Anyhow, I had to add raspberries to this mug cake, because chocolate cake and raspberries are the best combination, right?
You could say that you slaved all day in the kitchen to make this chocolate cake, but the truth is that this cake is done in minutes. I’m not kidding you….
I would love to see your creations and toppings of this delicious chocolate mug cake. So don’t forget to share this with me on social media with #thegreencreator
- 4 tbsp cocao powder
- 2,5 tbsp coconut flour (or any other flour you wish)
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 3 tsp maple syrup or date syrup
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk) add more if the mixture is too dry, but it should also not be too wet
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix very well. Then add the rest, stir very well and transfer to a little oven dish or even a coffee mug (should be oven resistant). Bake in a 350F/ 175 degrees C oven for about 10 to 15 minutes. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to wait for the cake to cool before removing it from the dish.