Last year I didn’t create a holiday gift guide (this one from 2015 is still worth checking out though), but instead I created a list of 10 DIY last-minute gifts in a jar. For 2017 I thought it would be nice to make an old-fashioned holiday gift guide again. I loved doing some online shopping for you guys!
This year I have a list for you with a variety of gifts mostly under $50. Let’s begin!
- Lady in red… Who doesn’t like to stay fashionably warm, right?(almost sold out)
- The downside of winter? Ugh… chapped lips! I love this product to solve that!
- Whether you are a coffee- or a tea drinker we almost all drink warming drinks on the go. So why not give a sustainable gift like this reusable cup?
- For those who love to be cozy and stylish at home, this huge chunky knitted blanket is gorgeous!
- I think books are always a great idea, but what about a motivating book? I loved this book and it’s the most inspirational book I have ”read” in 2017. I listened to it via Audible, but it would make a great hard copy gift too.
- I’m always happy with a beautiful mug. The other day I realized that mugs are the gifts I still use years after it was gifted. What about this big Japanese style mug?
- The best holiday gift ever: warming socks.
- The gifts that will be used for years to come are the best gifts. I still use this memory notebook.
- If you know you might be dealing with a (future) oil fanatic this basic set of carriers oil are a great gift! They all nourish and moisturize the skin. The rosehip is great for a dry or mature skin (anti-aging).
- This cute lemon toilet bag is great for traveling.