Last year, I created a Christmas gift guide for you and hopefully it helped you with your holiday shopping. This year I have a huge list for you with more variety and with more price variety as well. Get yourself a cup of tea and enjoy this new holiday gift guide for health foodies!
- Coconut Oil Makeup Wipes. A perfect gift for a female foodie who likes to keep her beauty regime ”au naturel”.
- The Fitbit Charge 2 is perfect for the fit foodies. I love it! Why? Read more about it here.
- Male or female always can use a good lip balm during these colder days. And this tool will give your beauty regime such a boost!
- What about an exclusive tea that comes in a gorgeous box?
- Foodies need good tools, right? This one would make me a happy girl.
- Speaking of equipment…..
- And of course a foodie needs to make a picture on a piece of marble.
- Books are always a good idea.
- This food processor does a good job for its price.
- iPhone covers are always a fun gift! Rose gold or pineapples? I can’t choose.
- Foodies cook/bake/blend/juice better with good music playing.
- Cheap food photography props.
- I’m always happy with a fun big mug.
- A beautiful Italian white serving plate makes every dish look good.
- And if all fails….there is always the best gift ever: vegan chocolate.
Dutchies, don’t forget to check out this website. You can find there anything a foodie needs!