Nutritional yeast (also known as nooch) is known as a vegan replacement of cheese. Nooch is very easy to use and it’s an easy way to add a cheese flavor to any dish such as soups , sauces and salads.
Nooch is different than other yeasts. It does not create yeast (candida) in the body. Nutritional yeast is a source of B-vitamins, particularly B-6.
Some food facts
- The vitamin B will give you energy and will make your skin and hair glow and will strengthen the nails as well
- Nutritional yeast is not supposed to be heated
- It’s fat-free, sugar-free and gluten-free
- Contains minerals such as selenium
- nutritional yeast / nooch ( I used Dutch ''edelgistvlokken'')
- The picture really speaks for itself. Place all the ingredients on a plate and sprinkle with some nooch.
- Add some herbs or salt and pepper if you want to.
- Alternatively, you can grind the flakes with some almonds to create an even more cheese like topping..