Just like with Skin Food by Weleda I have been using rosewater for almost a decade now. I use it as a tonic in the morning and in the evening after I cleaned my face with coconut oil. It is cheap and works wonders. Rose water is undoubtedly beauty’s magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rosewater can be added to your beauty regime.
Rosewater is a beauty secret of women all over the world. The usage of rosewater dates back to early Egypt, when Cleopatra (yes, world’s most legendary beauty queen) used the natural product in her skincare regime.
I start and end my day by cleaning my face with rosewater and I always carry a little spray bottle with rosewater with me to hydrate my face and to fix my mineral makeup. I also spray rose water in my hair for the scent, but the nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water also enhance the quality of hair.
Rose water has many benefits and can be used in various ways to benefit your skin. Here are a few benefits:
- Rosewater helps to sooth and cool sensitive and irritated skin.
- Rosewater will balance and cleanse an oily skin.
- Rosewater rejuvenates, soothes, softens, and tones the mature and dry skin.
- Rose water will revitalize, moisturise and hydrate the skin and will give your skin a beautiful glow.
- Rosewater is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
- Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties (aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds).
- Rose rose water is great to reduce eye puffiness.
- Rose water is a good natural makeup remover.
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
Water-Rosewater by Heritage Store 8 oz Liquid
Rose Petals Rose Water
Pure, Natural Essence
From European Roses
Labels may vary
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Water-Rosewater Heritage Store 8 oz Liquid€6.01