This smoothie is a super sweet energy booster. I can’t remember a day passed by without me having at least one banana. My favorite way is to add them into my smoothies. They’re my raw food favorite. Period. On the go, no need to wash them. Perfect! Instant fast food.
How healthy are bananas?
- full with vitamin B6 (helps us in time of stress)
- Vitamin C
- one of the best sources of potassium
- high energy food
- help improve your body’s ability to absorb calcium (better bones)
- high in soluble fiber
- due to tryptophan (converted to serotonin) which elevates our mood
- rich in iron
For the most antioxidants, eat fully ripened fruit. That is a yellow/brownish banana (not green) with brown spots on it.
On to the Sweet Banana Milk
You will need for one jar (big glass):
- two bananas
- three medjool dates
- three drops vanilla essence
- half a cup of water
Blend and enjoy!