- 2 (organic) cauliflowers
- 2 onions
- 1 zucchini (or other vegetable)
- 1 bell pepper (or other vegetable)
- Herbs or spices, such as cayenne
- Celtic salt
- One spoon of coconut oil
- Almonds (optional)
- Cook the cauliflower. Depending on the blender you are using you might need to overcook them a little bit.
- Place the cauliflower together with the herbs, spices and some salt and pepper in the blender. Add some cayenne to spice things up and blend. Give it some time. If nothing happens you can add a little bit of water. Not too much though. Just give it time and a shake.
- Cook the zucchini just a little bit. Fry the chopped zucchini with the red bells in some coconut oil. Add some garlic. Place on a plate and add the mashed cauliflower. Finish with some herbs or some almonds chips.