This healthy chocolate is very delicious and really easy to make. It literally melts in your mouth! It also contains important nutrients and anti-aging antioxidants. Rich vegan healthy chocolate made with hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, raw cacao, and coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (room temperature, not melted)
- 1/3 cup roasted or soaked hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup maple syrup; or 4 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin seeds
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- chunky pieces of hazelnut for in the chocolate (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in your food processor and process until the mixture is completely smooth, unless you wish to have some pieces of nuts in your chocolate. Transfer the mixture into any tray you wish. You don’t have to make hearts shapes or cubes, you can also transfer them into a glass baking dish lined with parchment paper and spread evenly. Refrigerate until solid.
- Store the chocolate in an airtight container in your freezer. If you freeze it, let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving. Keep in the fridge once solid.
- You could also make this in a blender, a simple blender (not too big) is very convenient.