- One cup of oatmeal
- A little teaspoon of peanut butter
- Some goji berries
- Full teaspoon of lucumua
- Half a teaspoon of cacao
- Cup of almond milk (or water)
- Coconut crisps and almond crisps for the topping
- Optional: Bee Pollen
- When making this in a raw version you will need to soak the oatmeal the night before in some water or almond milk. The next day all liquid should be absorbed so don’t use too much water/almond milk.
- In this vegan version I heated up some almond milk and added the oatmeal. Stir the oatmeal until almost all liquid is absorbed and it’s a porridge. After that slowly add all other ingredients while stirring the oatmeal porridge. When everything is mixed nicely into the l porridge, place the (now somewhat dry) porridge on a plate. Finish off with some coconut crisps and almond crisps. Let it cool off for 15 minutes and place in the freezer if you make the raw version. After a couple of hours it can be cut. But of course this always can be eaten right away on the spot…For the vegan version you can choose to bake them in the oven until they become a bit harder.