A delicious sweet and filling jar of quinoa porridge with a sweet topping made out of caramelized bananas.
- half a cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of water to cook the quinoa
- a dash of vanilla powder
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- a tiny dash of ginger (optional)
- maple syrup as a topping (optional)
- Wash the quinoa and cook in the water until soft and tender. When the quinoa is dry add the almond milk and warm the quinoa. Add the cinnamon and vanilla in the sauce pan. Bring to a low-medium heat and until the porridge is warm enough for you.
- While the quinoa is cooking, slice the banana in half and peel off the skin.
- Heat a pan to medium heat with the coconut oil. Place the banana half into the pan and cook until caramelized.
- Serve the banana on top of the porridge and add maple syrup and vanilla powder as a topping.