These quinoa puffs cups are a real treat! This quinoa puffs recipe is a deliciously airy chocolate treat. These cups are easy to make, dairy-free and gluten-free.
- 9 to10 tablespoons of puffed quinoa
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or raw honey for non-vegans)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- optional: 1 tablespoon almond butter (or another nut butter)
- small/bite-sized cupcake holders
- Place the coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup into a saucepan and heat it for a few minutes on low heat until it’s totally melted and smooth. Once totally melted pour it over the quinoa pops and stir all together. The quinoa pops should all be covered in chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into small cupcake holders and place in the freezer for about thirty minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can keep these cups in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: chocolate, quinoa