A super simple and healthy sushi recipe with and just a few other ingredients.
- 4 sheets of nori
- half a cup of quinoa
- a cup of water
- a hand full of pumpkin seeds
- red cabbage (half)
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- Cook quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes (no longer because cold sushi does not work and if the sushi is too hot it will melt the nori).
- Once the quinoa has cooled stir In the tamari sauce, red cabbage and pumpkin seeds.
- Lay nori on a plate.
- Put about two to three table spoons on the nori. Once it is mostly rolled, spread some water on the end (this will help it stick) – do this for all the rolls.
- Roll, cut and serve.
- Feel free to add any spices or herbs to the cabbage salad.