Are you ready for the 2021 gift guides, foodies? I love foodie gift guides because I can share what excited me the past year and what I still would love to buy.
This foodie gift guide contains specific vegan cookbooks (specific cuisines) and lots of other gift ideas to use every day.
Plan your purchases so you will not be frustrated by this year’s shipping delays.
- Provecho: 100 vegan Mexican recipes to celebrate culture and community. The definitive plant-based Mexican cookbook.
- The Korean Vegan Cookbook: The dazzling debut cookbook from Joanne Lee Molinaro, the home cook and storyteller behind the Instagram sensation The Korean Vegan.
- Vegan JapanEasy: Japanese cuisine is delicious and in general quite vegan-friendly.
- Popcorn Maker: Give the gift of unlimited freshly made popcorn. This stainless steel version is so adorable.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron: If you give enameled cast iron to someone, you know it will last a lifetime.
- Milk Frother: This is a typical gift a coffee- or matcha lover will appreciate a lot. I use it every single day.
- Reusable Storage Bags: What is a foodie without good quality silicone reusable storage bags? Great for leftovers or to freeze bananas!
- Ninja Blender: A small but strong blender is a MUST in every kitchen. This one is very strong considering the size.
- Wooden Utensils: This set is beautiful, sustainable and easy to clean.
- KitchenAid Food Chopper: Don’t tell anyone, but I use this small chopper way more often than the big food processor I own.
- Chocolate: Nothing says “I care for you” more than vegan chocolate in a beautiful wrapping.
- French Press: This is not just a beautiful gift for coffee lovers, I make tea with a French press and use it every day.
- Vegan Gift Basket: A mix of vegan snacks for that foodie who loves to snack on bars, cookies, chips and more.
- Sparkling Water Maker: Make fresh sparkling water at the push of a button. Great for both the holiday season and warmer months.
All photos are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos without prior written permission. Thank you!