It’s that time of the year again. I have browsed the world wide web for you and am excited to share my 2021 gift guides.
This wellness gift guide contains all the gifts to make anyone more balanced, relaxed, and healthy. Here is the list of thoughtful gifts for body and mind.
Oh, and plan your purchases so you will not be frustrated by this year’s shipping delays.
- Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock: Most of us struggle to get up in the morning or loathe the sound of a blaring alarm. This gentle wake-up lamp simulates the gradual glow of sunrise (and sunset).
- Love Beauty and Planet Gift Set Butter & Rose: Give the gift of amazingly soft and nourishing hair and skin with this gift set. All products are vegan and silicone- and paraben-free.
- AquaTru Water Filter: This water filter and purifier is my favorite of the year. It is a fantastic gift for those who are conscious of clean water or want to get rid of buying water bottles. If you are located in Europe use this link for 20 euros off. I wrote about the AquaTru here.
- Self-Cleaning Water Bottle: There is such a thing as self-cleaning water bottles, and I need it! It uses UV-C LED light to eliminate up to 99.9999% of bio-contaminants from your water and bottle.
- Blueair Blue Pure 121 Air Purifier: Blue Air’s Swedish filter technology captures 99% of airborne pollutants such as viruses, pollen, dust, pet dander, mold, bacteria, and more. The activated carbon filter also reduces gases and annoying odors from pets and cooking—a perfect gift for those with allergies or sensitive airways.
- THISWORKS Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: This spray is a natural sleep aid. We all can use better and more sleep after yet another stressful year, right?
- Weighted Blanket: Is there anything more soothing than ending the day with a weighted blanket to snuggle up, read a book and drift away?
- Reusable Makeup Remover Pads: These makeup remover pads are an ideal gift for a conscious friend.
- Apple Watch 7: The new starlight (light gold) color is beautiful—a perfect gift for the more health-conscious friend.
- Ice Roller: An ice roller is such an underrated tool to depuff and wake up the face. You can read more about it here.
- Matcha Turmeric Tonic Blend: This blend is a delicious anti-inflammatory drink for the skin and gut. It also relieves stress, contains seven superfoods and Japanese matcha.
- The 5-Minute Gratitude Journal: Journaling can make all the difference, so can gratitude. This journal combines both with short, daily writing prompts.
- Acupressure Mat: An acupressure mat is a quick way to relieve back & neck pain.
- Bellicon Rebounder: Since most of us are also working out from home, a good quality rebounder would make a precious gift. I wrote about it here.
- Bala Bangles: Is any gift guide complete in 2021 without these wrists and ankle weights? These weights are soft, beautiful, comfortable (the edges don’t cut in the skin), and they also stay put.
- White Noise Machine: Imagine the entire family (babies included) being able to fall asleep with natural (non-looping) soothing sounds. Now that’s a gift.
- Reusable Cold Therapy Face Mask: This cooling mask (kept in the fridge) is handmade with over 250 crystals. The cold rose quartz is cooling and depuffs the face. Fantastic to wake up a tired face.
All photos are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos without prior written permission. Thank you!