If you could only make one juice today, this juice would be it. It’s cheap, simple, tasty and super healthy. Super alkaline that is. If there is something I love and always have in my kitchen, it would be lemons. Like I said in one of my very first posts lemon water is a great juice you can make without owning a juicer. It makes simple water alkaline.
Some people believe that if you consume too much acid producing foods such as refined sugars, meat, dairy and wheat products your body can become acidic (prone to diseases). However, if you eat more fresh vegetables (alkaline) food you probably created an alkaline body. Probably. If you are under a lot of stress or need to take drugs or consume artificial sweeteners on a regular basis then you are causing huge amounts of acidity in your body. Not to mention all the chemicals that is added nowadays into our food. The biggest favor we can do for our bodies is to change our eating- and drinking habits.
Celery is of course a great antioxidant and super anti-inflammatory leafy green. It protects against inflammation of the digestive tract itself, protects blood vessels and the liver.
Three ingredients, a lot of health benefits. Let’s get started!Print
- Celery ( the more the better)
- Two apples ( juice the entire apple)
- Three lemons (peel the lemons)
- Juice, juice Green Creators!
- Tip: If you have a very old/crappy/cheap juicer, don’t worry. With a nutmilk bag you can filter the juice so all fibres will be taken out of the juice and will be ready to be absorped instantly by your body.