Delicious pancakes with oatmeal, almond milk and lemon. They are easy to prepare and delicious with fruit!
- 100 grams (one cup) of oatmeal
- 300 ml (1 1/2 cups) almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (purification salt)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Coconut oil to bake
- Fruit to garnish the pancakes
- Place the almond milk, the oatmeal and the banana in a blender. Blend on high until you have a thick consistency. Then add the baking soda, the lemon juice and the vanilla powder to this and blend again. The batter must be a bit thick.
- Put a frying pan on high heat and pour some coconut oil into it.
- Spoon with an ice-cream spoon the batter in the pan. Don’t turn the pancake until you see bubbles appear on the top and the batter gets a little dry. Then flip to the other side until both sides are golden brown. Repeat.
- Now it’s time to garnish the pancakes. I chose blueberries and maple syrup.