A bowl of vegan sushi with amazingly healthy ingredients such as avocado, fluffy brown rice and a dressing with tamari, tahini and lime juice.
- green cabbage to cover the bowl (optional)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- julienned or spiralized carrots ( I used two tiny carrots)
- julienned or spiralized cucumber (1/4 of a cucumber)
- red bell peppers, I used three super tiny ones in three different colors (red, orange and yellow peppers)
- half a cup of fava beans or edamame
- one spring onion cut in little pieces
- half a lime to sprinkle on the veggies in the bowl
- half an avocado per bowl
- chia seeds or sesame seeds to sprinkle on the brown rice
- a big dash of tamari
- a teaspoon tahini
- half a lime to make the sauce as think or thick as you wish
- Wash and cut all the vegetables and set aside.
- Cook the brown rice (2 cups water : 1 cup dry brown rice) boil for 15 minutes.
- Build up your bowl by starting to place the green cabbage in the bowl. This cabbage was huge and covered my entire bowl. Place some brown rice in the middle, then arranging all the other ingredients as shown in the picture.
- DRESSING //
- Combine all the ingredients in a small glass and whisk.
- Pour the dressing on top just before serving.
- Enjoy immediately.