A delicious and light spaghetti made out of zucchini and an amazing healthy beetroot sauce with garlic.
- 2 zucchinis
- one medium to large onion
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 large raw beetroot, peeled and chopped in pieces
- half to 3/4 cup of soaked cashews
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- a tiny bit of water to get the blender running (If you leave out the water you will create a pesto!)
- nutritional yeast (about two to three teaspoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spiralize 2 or 3 zucchini and put to one side. Keep in mind they shrink a lot. So better make a bit more.
- Cut the onions in coconut oil. Bake the onions first and then add the zucchini once they are nice and soft. At high heat stir until nice and tender.
- Blend the cashews with the beetroot in a blender or food processor and then add the rest of the ingredients to the sauce.
- Serve with the zucchini spaghetti