This easy chia pudding with banana and vanilla is as delicious and filling as it looks.
- Peel one banana and place it in a bowl with the chia seeds. With a fork mash together until well combined and you have a mushy banana and chia seed puree.
- Then add vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix together until incorporated. All lumps should be gone.
- Divide the chia puree mixture in two separate bowls.
- To the other half, add the sweetener (if using) and Madre Labs CocoCeps. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate both bowls overnight or for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, fill the bottom third with CocoCeps chia pudding, the second third with vanilla chia (place banana heart slices against glass jar), and then the CocoCeps chia pudding again. Add more banana slices and cacao nibs on top.