This açaí bowl recipe is a thick açaí soft serve with raw granola as a topping and on the bottom of the bowl. The almond butter, frozen berries and mango with the açaí puree makes this the best açaí bowl ever!
- 1 banana, in slices, frozen OR one frozen mango, in slices (I love using frozen mango because frozen banana can overpower the acai flavor)
- 150 g frozen red berries such as blackberries, strawberries, raspberries or blueberries ( I used raspberries)
- 1 frozen açai berry packet or 2 tablespoons açai powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or honey for non-vegans), dates are also very nice to add
- 2 full teaspoons almond butter
- 100 ml almond milk or coconut water
- 4 tablespoons of rawnola
- berries: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- bee pollen (this is not vegan)
- mango- or kiwi slices
- coconut chips, unsweetened
- homemade rawnola or granola
- roasted nuts of choice or a nut butter
- banana slices
- cacao nibs
- Prepare a bowl with a layer (2-3 tablespoons) of rawnola or granola.
- Add the frozen banana- or mango slices, the almond milk, almond butter, frozen berries, açaí, maple syrup to a blender/food processor and blend for a few minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour this over your bowl on top of the rawnola/granola and top with your favorite toppings.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
If the smoothie is still too thick let the blender run longer or add more almond milk or coconut water. If the smoothie is too thin, add more frozen fruit.