This delicious almond butter ice cream is a creamy, high in antioxidants, sweet, guilt-free ice cream that is a true treat!
- 4 peeled, frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsalted creamy almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 4 washed Medjool dates (pit removed)
- a tiny dash of grounded cloves
- Place the frozen bananas in your blender and blend.
- At this point you can add either all or half of the almond butter.
- Add all the other ingredients to the blender and finish processing the ice cream until creamy and smooth.
- I saved half of the almond butter to swirl it into the ice cream when I served it.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Always use ripe bananas. Bananas are ripe when they have a deep yellow color and have little brown spots.
To freeze bananas you will need to peel them first and freeze them in a (glass) container.