A delicious smoothie without bananas, but with sweet potatoes, almond milk, cashews and goji berries. It is incredible rich and creamy!
- 1/3 cup sweet potato puree (preferably freshly cooked)
- 1 large Medjool date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon dried goji berries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon and/or 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Peel the sweet potato and cut in little cubes. Boil in water until soft or bake in the oven. Let cool off before use. In a blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth.