Crodino Spritz is a refreshing alcohol-free alternative to the popular Aperol Spritz. This mocktail is a refreshing summer mocktail made with non-alcoholic bitters and served with fresh orange and mint leaves.
- Fill a serving glass with ice cubes. Pour one small bottle of Crodino (red or yellow) into the glass.
- Add tonic water to the glass, followed by freshly squeezed orange juice and lemon juice. If the juice contains a lot of pulp, you can use a fine-mesh sieve to remove the pulp.
- Next, add the sparkling water.
- Finish it by gently stirring the drink with a spoon or cocktail stirrer.
- Garnish your mocktail with a slice of fresh orange and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve the Crodino Spritz immediately.
- Chill all ingredients, including the glass, in the fridge for a perfectly chilled drink.
- Avoid excessive stirring, and don’t use too small or too many ice cubes to avoid dilution. Larger ice cubes can be a good option.
- For a robust and bitter mocktail, go for red Crodino (rosso). For a slightly fruitier Crodino Spritz, opt for yellow Crodino (biondo).
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 25
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 37
Keywords: Crodino, Crodino Spritz, drink, summer, mocktail, alcohol-free