These mango hibiscus popsicles only require 3 ingredients. Easy, delicious and healthy!
- 300 ml boiled water / 1,5 cups freshly boiled water
- 6 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 fresh mangoes
- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- Start by making the tea.
- Take the bag out of the tea and add in 6 teaspoons of chia seeds. Stir well and let soak for 15 minutes, or until a thick gel forms
- Meanwhile cut the mangos in pieces and blend to create mango puree.
- Take out yourpopsicles molds and add a layer of mango puree followed by a layer of chia hibiscus pudding. Tap the molds on the counter between each layer to remove any air bubbles. Continue until the popsicles molds are full.
- Place in the freezer over night or for at least 4 hours.
You can use any leftover mango puree as an oatmeal topping, or mix chia seeds into it to make a jam!