These tropical easy 15-minute overnight oats without chia seeds are infused with mango, lime, cardamom, and coconut milk for a creamy consistency. Super creamy, vegan, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, and perfect for meal prep!
For the mango puree:
- 1 cup mango (frozen or fresh), peeled and diced
- 1 cup (230 ml) unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 lime (juice)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops vanilla extract
For the oatmeal:
- 1 cup (90 gr) rolled oats
- ¼ cup mango (thawed if frozen or fresh), peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
Topping suggestions: coconut yogurt, chopped pistachios, shredded coconut, hemp hearts, cacao nibs.
To a blender, add the (frozen) mango, coconut milk, water, lime juice, maple syrup, ground cardamom, vanilla, and salt. Blend on high for about 30 seconds to a minute until you have a smooth and thick mango puree.
Pour the mango puree into the bowl and stir in the rolled oats and ground flax seeds.
- Store & Serve
Let sit for at least 1-2 hours or overnight covered in the fridge to allow the oats to soften and absorb the flavors.
- Before serving, you may want to give the oats a good stir. Transfer the oatmeal to small bowls or jars. If the mixture is too thick, add a coconut milk splash to achieve your desired consistency.
- Serve with chopped mango, top with any toppings you like, and enjoy cold, at room temperature, or warmed up on the stove. Any left-overs can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days (depending on the freshness of the mango).
- Use freshly ground flax seeds for the best flavor and texture.
- Plant-based milk: To replace coconut milk, use creamy milk, such as soy, hemp, or oat milk.
- Protein: To boost the protein in this recipe, add a scoop of protein powder and a few extra tablespoons of milk. Skip the maple syrup if your protein powder is sweetened.
- Sweetness: feel free to adjust the sweetness of this recipe by using more maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 624 gr
- Sugar: 45 gr
- Sodium: 0.6 gr
- Fat: 15 gr
- Carbohydrates: 105 gr
- Fiber: 18 gr
- Protein: 19 gr
Keywords: lime overnight oats, mango oats, mango overnight oats, vegan overnight oats