This medicinal mushroom milk is full with antioxidants. It’s also anti-inflammatory containing mushrooms, turmeric, cinnamon, and sweet dates with a super easy almond milk as a base.
- 1½ cups (about 290 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1–2 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- a dash of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of Sun Potion Chaga powder
- ½ teaspoon of Sun Potion Reishi powder
- Combine all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. You can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less dates. Blend until smooth and creamy, then pour and enjoy!
- When you have a high speed blender you can blend this a bit longer so it will heat up a bit by pouring it into a small saucepan and gently heating until lukewarm. You can also serve it chilled over ice.