With this secret ingredient you can turn any green go-to smoothie into a powerhouse smoothie.
- One ripe pear (an apple or mango will also combine well)
- One banana (frozen if you prefer a thicker smoothie)
- ½ cup filtered water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Ginger (a little piece)
- Dried wheat grass powder (one teaspoon)
- 1 piece of celery
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds or chia seeds
- 2 cups greens such as kale, spinach, collards, romaine, etc. (whatever is in season)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- small handful parsley
- 2 tablespoons raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- one date for extra sweetness, optional
- Throw all of your ingredients together into a blender and process until completely smooth.
- Fill a glass/jar with this smoothie and sip right away or save for later.