These little puffed quinoa cups are quite a new treat! This is one of my fastest recipes to make a delicious snack without almost any effort! Delicious chocolate cups with puffed quinoa.
- 9 to10 tablespoons of puffed quinoa
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or raw honey for non-vegans)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- optional: 1 tablespoon almond butter (or another nut butter)
- small/bite-sized cupcake holders
- Place the coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup into a saucepan and heat it for a few minutes on low heat until it’s totally melted and smooth. Once totally melted pour it over the quinoa pops and stir all together. The quinoa pops should all be covered in chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into small cupcake holders and place them in the freezer for about thirty minutes. Serve and enjoy!