A super quick and cheap vegan dish with chickpeas, zucchini, tomato puree and spices such as turmeric.
- one onion, diced
- one spoon of coconut oil
- one little jar tomato puree (more or less 75 grams)
- twice the amount of water ( I refill the same glass jar twice with water)
- one zucchini cut in little pieces
- 200 grams chickpeas (more or less 2 cups)
- spices (dry or fresh); basil, turmeric, ginger, oregano, cayenne
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the onions. When they turn a bit soft, add the zucchini. The moment the zucchini is soft enough for you add the tomato puree, chickpeas, water, and spices. Let simmer for about ten minutes or until the tomato sauce is not too thin, you want a thick sauce. Serve and enjoy!