A nourishing light summer detox salad with radishes and chickpeas.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 6 radishes, sliced in thin pieces
- half a cucumber, sliced in wisps
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- half a lime
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- a bowl (about 100 grams) of chickpeas
- fresh chives
- Cut all ingredients in little pieces or wisps if possible.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Toss well with the salt.
- Cover with a piece of plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. It tastes better as it sits.
- Arrange on plates and sprinkle with the chives before serving.
- Serving Size: 1