For this vegan raspberry ice cream you don’t need an ice cream maker or bananas. A blender is all you need to make this cold, creamy dessert with only 3 ingredients.
- 8 oz (about 250 ml) full fat coconut milk or coconut water
- sweet ingredients to taste such as Medjool dates
- 4 cups (500 grams) raspberries (or more)
- optional: a few mint leaves
- For serving: raspberries and mint leaves
- Blend the raspberries, mint leaves, and sweet ingredients. Add a tiny bit of coconut milk or water if the blender can’t blend the frozen fruit.
- Pour into a bowl and freeze for a few hours.
- Once fully frozen, place the ice cream on your counter for about 20 minutes. Blend with the coconut milk or coconut water until smooth and creamy.
- Freeze for a few hours or longer (it can last for weeks, or maybe even longer…) for a firmer texture.
- The last step is optional.
You can add more or use less raspberries. More raspberries equals more tart with a bold flavor. Less raspberries equals softer and sweeter.