This creamy, thick and vibrant raspberry smoothie bowl is a delicious breakfast or dessert. It’s bursting with flavor, vegan, naturally gluten-free and nourishing. With less than 10 simple and healthy ingredients.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- juice of 1/2 orange or mandarins
- juice of half a lime
- 3 ½ tbsp (50 ml) plant-based yogurt
- 2 pitted Medjool dates or 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (37.5 gr) cashew nuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a few fresh mint leaves (optional)
- cashew butter
- raspberry jam
- mint leaves
- crumbled vegan cookies or chopped dark chocolate (as dessert)
- shredded coconut
- puffed quinoa or puffed amaranth
- Peel bananas, wash and dry berries when using fresh berries.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Use less yogurt for a thicker smoothie, or more for a thinner consistency.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and serve cold.
- Add toppings as you wish or serve as is.
Sweetener options: this smoothie is fairly sweet; if you wish to make it less sweet, use less or no Medjool dates.
Keywords: smoothie, raspberries, berries, breakfast, dessert