Roasted asparagus salad with the freshness grapefruit and creamy avocado makes this salad a perfect spring salad!
- 1 portion of soba noodles (more or less two big spoons of cooked soba noodles); instead you could prepare this with buckwheat (one cup/100 grams will do)
- 1 large pink grapefruit cut into chunks
- 1 pack (about 560 gr) fresh asparagus spears – rinsed and stem snapped
- Celtic sea salt to taste (optional)
- a little dash of nutmeg (never too much, this is toxic)
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice, for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- Cook the soba noodles for a few minutes in water and rinse twice under cold water. Spoon cooked soba noodles on a plate and set aside.
- Peel the grapefruit, quarter lengthwise and remove the thin membrane around each slice. Set aside.
- Roast the asparagus for a few minutes in a pan with a splash of water to prevent burning (or in the oven) until the asparagus are a bit brown, but still crisp. Drizzle with salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus on a cutting board and chop in half. Then add to the plate with the soba noodles.
- Add the avocado chunks, grapefruit chunks, hemp seeds, and nutmeg. Drizzle with lemon juice and finish with freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.