- 1 cup of rolled oats and 2 times the amount of water
- teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 cube organic vegetable stock (low salt)
- 2 small onions or 1 large onion, chopped
- half a teaspoon dried turmeric
- Savory Turmeric Oatmeal
- In a saucepan you will need to heat the onions in the coconut oil until they are tender. Then add a little bit of the water and the bouillon cubes. If the bouillon cubes are soft (stir them a bit), you can add the rest of the water and the oatmeal. Let this simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Continue stirring once in a while though. If all the water has been absorbed, add the turmeric. Stir again.
- Tomato Salad
- For the tomatoes in this dish I cut some tomatoes into small pieces and mixed them in a bowl with cold-pressed olive oil, a pinch of Celtic sea salt, apple cider vinegar and a pinch of dried basil.
- Fresh Lemon Asparagus
- After I’ve washed the asparagus and cut off the bottom with a potato peeler to thin them at the borrom, I heated the asparagus in some coconut oil on low heat until they are almost tender. Then I added the juice of a whole lemon over the asparagus. Before serving the asparagus I drizzled them with nutmeg. So simple, but oh so tasty. You could use a lime instead if you find lemons to be too acid.