Experience Italian sophistication with Venetian Select Spritz; a blend of Select Aperitivo, prosecco & sparkling water. Impress your guests with this classic cocktail as an aperitif or celebratory toast.
- 2 oz (60ml) select aperitivo
- 3 oz (90 ml) prosecco
- 1 oz (30 ml) sparkling water / seltzer water
- enough large ice cubes to fill the glass
Fill a wine glass halfway with large ice cubes.
Add 2 oz (60 ml) of Select Aperitivo.
Pour in 3 oz (90 ml) of prosecco.
Add 1 oz (30 ml) of sparkling water.
Gently stir the ingredients.
- Garnish with an orange slice or a green olive, if desired. Enjoy!
- Choose high-quality ingredients for the best flavor.
- Adjust the ratios of the ingredients to suit your taste preferences. For a sweeter drink, add more prosecco; for a more bitter drink, add more aperitivo.
- Chill the ingredients before making the Select Spritz to keep the drink cold and refreshing.
- Stir the ingredients gently to avoid disturbing the effervescence of the prosecco.
- To add extra flavor, experiment with different garnishes, such as a lemon twist or mint sprig.
- Make a pitcher of Select Spritz for guests by multiplying the ingredients by the desired servings and mixing in a pitcher.
- Serve the Select Spritz over large ice cubes to keep the drink cold and prevent dilution. Avoid using smaller ice cubes that melt faster.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 77.4mg
- Fat: 15.8g
- Carbohydrates: 54.5g
- Protein: 16.3g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
Keywords: cocktail, select spritz,