The turmeric, black pepper, matcha powder and amla powder together with the greens is what makes this sweet green amla smoothie so amazing. It’s full with antioxidant-rich foods, but the taste is sweet because of the berries, banana and date.
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- big handful of spinach
- big handful of kale (I use herbs if kale is not in season)
- 2 cups of berries (blueberries or raspberries)
- 1 tbs amla powder
- ½–1 tsp kurkuma
- 1 tbp ground flaxseeds
- 1–2 Medjool date
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a dash of ground black pepper
- 2 ounces of brewed green tea or 1 tsp matcha powder
- Prepare the greens by washing them and add them to a powerful blender along with the other ingredients. Blend until smooth and serve.