The absolute creamiest hummus recipe ever, with two special secrets that will make every classic hummus recipe perfect.
- 225 gram of chickpeas
- 5 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- juice of half a large lemon
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 to 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10 tablespoons water
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- After soaking the chickpeas overnight, cook them very well. Or if you use chickpeas from a glass jar rinse them well.
- Peel the chickpeas. Gently squeeze the chickpeas from the peel.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, except for the water. Add the water if you already have a puree. Add enough water to make the hummus slightly on the thin side.
- Sprinkle with a little more olive oil and serve.
- Serving Size: one bowl