This Apple Pudding makes a delicious breakfast. All you have to do is combine the chia seeds, apples, cinnamon, water, and dates the night before in a jar.
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds (1,5 for each cup);
- 2 dates (more if you desire);
- 2 large apples or three small ones (peeled);
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- a little bit of water
- The night before. Peel the apples and place them with a little bit of water and the dates in a blender. Blend until smooth and add a dash of cinnamon.
- Place the mixture in a nice jar and stir in the chia seeds. Make sure all chia seeds are evenly mixed throughout the little jar. Place the jar in the fridge and soak at least for two hours. The longer you soak the mixture, the more jelly the chia seeds will become. I always soak seeds the entire night. Soaking nuts and seeds create that jelly pudding texture.
- After soaking, stir the mixture and add if you desire a bit more cinnamon.
The longer the chia seeds can soak, the more the chia seeds will form a jelly/pudding. However, do not soak them for more than 24 hours.
Keywords: chia pudding, appels