Indulgent, creamy, and vegan, these Lotus Biscoff Overnight Oats are a perfect make-ahead breakfast. This breakfast is delicious and satisfying and is made with rolled oats, chia seeds, and protein powder.
Lotus Biscoff Topping
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread
- ½ cup (50 gr) rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp soy yogurt
- ¼ cup (55 ml) almond milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ Lotus Biscoff cookie
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 Lotus Biscoff cookie
- optional: 1 Lotus Biscoff cookie
- In a jar/bowl, combine the rolled oats, chia seeds, ½ crumbled Biscoff cookie and protein powder.
- Next, add soy yogurt, almond milk, and salt. Stir until everything is well combined. If desired, add a tablespoon of maple syrup for added sweetness and mix again.
- Cover the jar/ bowl and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- In the morning, stir the mixture and add almond milk if it’s too thick.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of almond milk with the Lotus Biscoff spread until the spread is a bit more runny. Feel free to use more almond milk if you prefer a runnier consistency as a topping.
- Drizzle the spread with the remaining half of a crumbled Lotus cookie over the oats.
- Optional: serve with an extra Lotus Biscoff cookie.
- Use old-fashioned rolled oats, as they will soften but maintain a firm texture. Thinly rolled or quick-cooking oats are also suitable but may provide a softer, gooier texture.
- You can use any other type of milk or yogurt for this recipe, but it will influence the flavors.
- Overnight oats can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 485
- Sugar: 14.2g
- Fat: 13.6g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: breakfast, overnight oats, biscoff overnight oats,