This easy buckwheat risotto recipe is easy and quick to make and it is naturally gluten-free.
- 1 cup of rinsed buckwheat
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tahini per serving
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
lemon juice to finish
- Herbs to garnish, such as parsley
- Slowly cook one cup of rinsed buckwheat with three cups of bouillon water. All the water should be absorbed after about 15-20 minutes (stir once or twice).
- When the buckwheat is almost ready, start cutting the onions in small parts. Stir fry them in one teaspoon of coconut oil until the onions softened and started to turn golden brown. Add some herbs and eventually add the buckwheat. The buckwheat is ready when all the water is absorbed. Stir all the ingredients shortly. And that’s it.
- Place it on a plate and shape the buckwheat a bit. Finish with some herbs and tahini (or lemon juice).
This buckwheat risotto can be stored this in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: buckwheat, risotto,