- One cup of rinsed buckwheat
- Three cups of water
- Preferable organic salt-free bouillon
- One onion
- One tablespoon of tahini per serving
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- Optional: lemon juice to finish
- Herbs, I used parsley
- Slowly cook one cup of rinsed buckwheat with three cups of bouillon water. All the water should be absorbed after about 15-20 minutes (stir once or twice).
- When the buckwheat is almost done start cutting the onions in small parts. Stir fry them in one teaspoon of coconut oil until the onions softened and start to turn gold brown. Add some herbs and eventually add the buckwheat. The buckwheat is finished when all the water is absorbed. Stir all the ingedrients shortly. And that’s it.
- Place it on a plate and shape the buckwheat a bit. Finish with some herbs and tahini (or lemon juice).