This Chickpeas Nori Salad with Dill makes a great snack or side dish. The combination of chickpeas, dill and nori is a surprisingly delicious combination.
- 1 sweet white onion, cut in small chunks
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, (the long one) diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh dille (or half a teaspoon dried dille)
- 220 gr (about 1 1/2 cups) cooked chickpeas
- 1–2 teaspoons mild mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 2 teaspoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 nori sheets, torn in squares
- Cook the chickpeas according to the instructions.
- Since this is a quick salad recipe I used organic chickpeas from a jar.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and set aside.
- Cut and wash the tomatoes adn red bell pepper and cut in halves.
- Dice the onion.
- Wash and cut the dill.
- Add everything to the bowl with the chickpeas and combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and taste if you need more pepper or onion powder.
- Add more apple cider vinegar if you feel the salad needs a bit more of a punch.
- Serve with nori squares.