This vegan chocolate mug cake is super easy to make. You can make this recipe in an oven safe mug in literally a minute.
- 4 tablespoons cocao powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour (or any other flour you wish)
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup or date syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon apple puree or coconut oil
- 3–4 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk) add more if the mixture is too dry, but it should also not be too wet
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix very well. Then add the rest, stir very well and transfer to a little oven dish or even a coffee mug (should be oven resistant). Bake in a 350F/ 175 degrees C oven for about 10 to 15 minutes. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to wait for the cake to cool before removing it from the dish.
You can also make this recipe in the microwave. You will then not need an oven-proof dish, but only a mug. Your cake will literally be done in 40 seconds.
Keywords: chocolade cake, mug, dessert