You could say that you slaved all day in the kitchen to make this chocolate cake, but the truth is that this cake is done in minutes. I’m not kidding you….
I would love to see your creations and toppings of this delicious chocolate mug cake. So don’t forget to share this with me on social media with #thegreencreator on Instagram
While writing this I’m still amazed how good this easy chocolate mug cake turned out to be. This mug cake is rich, sweet, moist and fudgy without the use of any animal products. Also, I had to add of course raspberries to this mug cake, because chocolate cake and raspberries are a match amde in heaven.
- 4 tablespoons cocao powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour (or any other flour you wish)
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup or date syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon apple puree or coconut oil
- 3–4 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk) add more if the mixture is too dry, but it should also not be too wet
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix very well. Then add the rest, stir very well and transfer to a little oven dish or even a coffee mug (should be oven resistant). Bake in a 350F/ 175 degrees C oven for about 10 to 15 minutes. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to wait for the cake to cool before removing it from the dish.
You can also make this recipe in the microwave. You will then not need an oven-proof dish, but only a mug. Your cake will literally be done in 40 seconds.
Keywords: chocolade cake, mug, dessert