Curried Cauliflower is a very easy snack or side dish. The herbs and spices turn cauliflower into a real healthy treat.
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1–2 teaspoon(s) dried curry
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon parsley or basilicum
- melted coconut oil and salt, for roasting
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the cut cauliflower to a baking tray and sprinkle over spices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss it together with your fingers.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and spicy.