This is my favorite side dish and snack for a little while. You might already know how crazy I’m about spices and herbs. I realized the other day that I really need to share this simple recipe with you. The spices turn simple cauliflower florets into a true healthy treat. I make this in batches for the next day so I can easily add it to my lunch (salad), dinner or just snack away.
Have you ever tried curried cauliflower? I would love to know in the comment section below or tag #thegreencreator on Instagram.Print
Curried Cauliflower is a very easy snack or side dish. The herbs and spices turn cauliflower into a real healthy treat.
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1–2 teaspoon(s) dried curry
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon parsley or basilicum
- melted coconut oil and salt, for roasting
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the cut cauliflower to a baking tray and sprinkle over spices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss it together with your fingers.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and spicy.