Delicious granola cookies are really not that hard to make. All you need is a good granola such as Lima granola, 1 bowl and only two other ingredients. These giant Lima granola cookies are already my summer favorite!
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 85 gr (1/3 cup) almond butter
- 110 gr Lima Granola (a mix is also possible)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- Crush the bananas in a large bowl with a fork or use an immersion blender. Then add the almond butter (any other nut butter will also work) and mix so that everything is well combined.
- Add the Lima granola and stir again.
- On a baking tray with parchment paper, divide the granola mixture into 5 equal-sized cookie forms. Press a little to flatten. You can also make 10 smaller cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes, then transfer it to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or store in the freezer individually packed or in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
Optional: you could add ½ tsp vanilla extract and /or date syrup. I only add this if I’m making a snack. This is not necessary for breakfast cookies.
You can also use a combination of the Lima granolas.