These Vegan Gluten-Free Almond Butter Christmas cookies are easy to make and so delicious and crispy!
- ¼ cup (25 g) oatmeal flour (or almond flour)
- 3 tablespoons almond butter (but feel free to use peanut butter or cashew butter)
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or date syrup)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Line tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- On the tray, fill the cookie cutters with the mixture, approximately 0,5 cm thick. You can use any cookie cutter. The mixture should be quite sticky.
- Bake in the oven for about 7-9 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool. The cookies will be soft out of the oven, but will harden up as they cool.
You can make oat flour by blending normal oats in a blender or food proccessor.