If you think you have to say goodbye to turmeric now summer is coming, think again. This Golden Milk Popsicles is delicious and so easy to make!
- one big cup almond (or coconut milk/coconut cream)
- two or more pitted dates to sweeten
- half to 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- half a teaspoon cardemom powder
- half a teaspoon cinnamon powder
- dash of black pepper
- half a teaspoon ginger powder
- optional vanilla powder to taste
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender and pour the mixture in the popsicles holders. Freeze them for at least 3 hours.