A delicious sweet nettle iced tea. A sugar free cold drink that is perfect for a hot summer day. Full with amazing health boosting ingredients.
- 1 tsp / 1 teabag nettle tea
- 200 ml / 0.8 cups boiling water
- 2 dates (or more if you like the tea sweeter)
- 2 slices of lime or lemon
- ice cubes
- cold water
- steep the tea in the just boiled water for five minutes then remove the teabag and let the tea cool off
- inthe meanwhile cut the dates into little chunks and slices the lemon.
- put the cloves in the lemon
- when the tea is cooled off add a handful of ice cubes, the lime / lemon and dates
- fill up with ice cold water and keep in fridge
- add more ice cubes if you wish
- give it a good stir before serving and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1