A quick and filling meal of lentils and roasted onions, peppers and coriander.
- five tablespoons of cooked buckwheat
- a glass jar of organic lentils (about 250 grams)
- one onion
- a clove of fresh garlic
- three red peppers
- half a lime
- a pinch of Celtic sea salt
- a tablespoon olive oil
- a teaspoon coconut oil
- coriander as much as you want
- Cut the onions, garlic and peppers into pieces and grill it with a teaspoon of coconut oil over high heat. Usually I’ll first start with the onions and then I will add the paprika and the garlic. This may take about 5 minutes, depending on the pan you’re using.
- In a separate bowl stir the buckwheat and lentils together with the olive oil, salt, and lime.
- Then add the hot ingredients as well. Stir well with the fresh coriander.